Many women do not even suspect that they do not know how to choose the right size bra?
Yes, this is very important for a woman’s health, because if the bra is the wrong size it may cause back pain, shortness of breath, numbness and discomfort.
Here are just 8 tips to help you have the exact bra size:
- The bra cups must accurately cover the breasts of the woman – they should not be too pressed or loose.
- The breasts should never pop up over the very fabric of the bra. In this way you are aggressively squeezing them and this can lead to pain.
- The under wires are a good option for the bra. Many women do not want under-wire bras, but this really is better for the support of the breasts.
- Avoid wearing strapless bra unless it is very necessary for an evening dress. In case you have a large bust – this is a real punishment for the woman.
- The straps of the bra should not burrow into the skin of the shoulders leaving red tracks. There are mechanisms – buckles in most of the bras and the woman should adjust them.
- Do not choose too extravagant bras for the everyday life from synthetic fabrics. Use cotton bras or such of natural materials so that the skin of the breasts may breathe freely.
- Do not buy a bra by only looking at it, even if it is noted that it is your exact bust size or size of the cups. Remember – the rubber bands or fabrics of the bras are different. Some stretch more and others – less.
- The bras must be changed at least at 6-12 months, because the elastic sizes loosen and droop from the often washing. When wearing a baggy from laundering bra – you also look misshapen and can spoil the impression from your prettiest garment.
Yes, it is time to review your wardrobe and treat yourself with a new bra, not only for good self-confidence, but also for excellent health.
It is time for shopping!